A new stable release version of Nova (version 4) is now available on the downloads page. New features in this release include:
- The ability to open multiple windows and copy-paste components from one model canvas to another.
- Three new Primops for clock the settings: SIMSTART(), SIMEND(), SIMMETHOD(). Documentation here
- A brand new data type: the ‘RunData’. A ‘RunData’ object stores an entire run of simulation from a submodel, with many applications and uses. Stay tuned for documentation and a tutorial on this powerful feature.
- Continued support for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- Numerous other enhancements and bug fixes.
As always, we love to hear from Nova users. Please use the Contact Us form to send feature requests, bug reports, new models, etc.